Monday, February 15, 2010

Flowers Flowers Flowers and Valentine Celebrations!!

Beams and I were able to celebrate Vday three days in a row. It was great cause I love to party. On Saturday, Beamer made me a wonderful dinner, then on Sunday I made him a delicous dinner, and then on Monday we went to Avatar ( I know we are way late and we have been able to hear the " What you haven't seen that yet?" a few times.) What a great time of year.
I "Heart Attaked" Beamer! I put a lot of hearts around the apartment with the saying I love you because... I know it is a little cheesy and some will say I am a goofy newlywed, but hey I hope I am still doing these kinda things 30 years down the road and I think I will. All are welcome to challenge me to that!



So, I decided to take tons of pictures of the flowers Brian gave me for Valentine's Day, cause I may use the pics to frame and decorate our bathroom since our bathroom, kinda has a gerber daisey theme. I had fun taking pics of the flowers and they are just so beautiful. Of my mother and Liz are able to view this I know they will love it, not that the rest of you won't. I just know they love flowers also. Man, flowers are beautiful. I am glad our Father in Heaven put them on this earth.














Uh... Are these for me?
Sick I know, just look away.

Yay! I love flowers!!

No comments: