Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's an Elephant!

I was making Breakfast the other day and to my astonishment I made this. ha. I thought, " You know you're an artist if you can make an elephant shape with pancake batter." Ha. Pretty cool. I love elephants too. The only sad part was when I showed it to Beamer I said, "Hey Look, it is an elephant do you see it?" and he replied, "I can't see it." Ha, oh well. Hopefully I'm not the only one.

4 comments:

Jessica Wigington said...

I can totally see it Sarah! Brian just can't appreciate fine art! :)

James and Doralie said...

Sarah, first of all, I can totally see the elephant. That is artistic. Secondly, reading this blog made me miss you guys SOOO Much. I hope you guys are doing well!

Julie said...

yep, it's an elephant! Looking at your pictures it looks like you guys are having tons of fun!! Can't wait to come see you in just TWO WEEKS!! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Love the Elephant!Haha you crack me up! It was great to see you guys at the swim party! Hugs and love love love