Wednesday, February 23, 2011


Beamer felt so sick, he was on verge of passing out or narfing.


On Feb. 8th Beamer took a trip to the ER for a dislocated shoulder from playing church ball, of course. This is his second time dislocating it and it was much more painful this time so he had to be knocked out. When he was knocked out he spoke of seeing Leprechauns and how they were taking him to the treasure that would be our income for the next two weeks. He also told the doctor off, because while the doctor was putting it back in Beamer told him he could atleast wait till the pain killer kicked in and the doctor told him it was in and he said back, well how would you know how I feel. Anyways, he later asked for a dream sequence and the doctor mentioned inception and he told them they couldn’t see anything in his brain cause there was nothing in there. Beams also whimpered that he was a wimp and talked in slurs and at one point in an accent. So great.

He is doing well now though, he had to take two weeks off of work, but he has been working hard with a physical therapist to strengthen his shoulder muscles, and by doing this we are hoping to avoid a surgery that we can't afford, which was an option give him by the doctor.

Thank you…

For those of you we have told in our families, thank you for your love, and support and for always finding ways to brighten our lives. The first time this happened I was distraught because I was terrified of the bills and with beamer out of work I had no idea how we would make it. I struggled having Faith that things would work out. This time, I am so grateful for the comfort the Lord has given me, I still don't know how we will catch up on the loss and pay the medical bills, but I know the Lord will provide a way and another comfort is that someone always has it worse and I really am truly grateful it was just his shoulder and nothing much worse. I am not sharing this last part for sympathy, you all know that I am an open person, I simply want to share my testimony of growth as Elder Ballard encouraged our stake to do on our blogs. Again, not trying to be self righteous.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Interesting how I ended up at the doctors a few weeks ago for the same thing. Mine was dislocated 25 years ago and started bothering recently. I didn't have to have it popped back in, as I did that. My doctor gave me some exercises to strengthen the muscles. Good luck to you guys. Don't be afraid to ask your Bishop for help if you need it.Love, Rich