Thursday, October 8, 2009

Our Exciting Day at the Zoo.

Well, Beamer and I were able to finally go to the Zoo. I know this is an old event, but oh well, just haven't had the time. We went at the end of August and got to see many exotic animals. I also got to get really close to a rhino because there is now this cave thing that allows you to look closely. So interesting. I can't wait to take children to the zoo, it really teaches them a lot and strengthens their nature development. I am so happy my mother took me to the zoo alot and that we have a giving God in heaven who allows us to be surrounded by such interesting creatures. I love it so much. Man, I sound like a child.
Oh and there are not a lot of pics because like always I forgot my memory chip so I could only take a small amount of pics. Lame.
Don't look too long into the eyes of the tiger, Danger.
Such a beautiful bird, and very heavy.

I must say that I love this picture. I always wanna take the usual pic of sights and beamer and I cheek to cheek (the good way), but beamer knows how to make them fun and entertaining. Always learning something, Always, Always.

Funny Monkey, this guy knows how to relax. Sheesh!

No comments: