Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sarah's Birthday

Beams was nice to me on my birthday. He came up with the idea in church, (while he listened to the testimonies of course) so I say that his idea was inspired. ha. Beamer led me on a scavenger hunt for ye old 22nd bday. Most were around the house and then I was led to where Kell works and then to his home where we had a wonderful dinner and were served by Beamer's mom and dad. It was the best bday ever. I thought that after 21 bdays were not as much fun as they used to be, but Beamer proved me wrong. Now I tease him that he'll have to live up to this next year. Ha, and so will I on his bday. Shoot. My First surprise and clue.

Getting Ready, not really. He tells me in the card to look nice, but hey I already did. Ha.
Where do I go next with these clues. Ah!
Kell presenting me with her gift and another clue. Fun!

My Lovely Date...
and my lovely flowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for b-days! I'm so awful at remembering birthdays! so happy late one! glad you had fun!

Julie said...

Wow, who knew Beamer could rhyme like that?? What have you been teaching him Sarah! :) What a fun birthday. He will have to give Austin some good ideas since mine is coming up soon... :)Last year Austin forgot to even wish me a happy birthday.