We have been so blessed to have been able to go on alot of date nights this semester because we took an art symposium class together so we went to some plays. We also had an FHE lesson at the beginning of the semester about courting, and we have worked to continue doing a date as much as we can. We look forward to our sweet dates whether big or small. It has blessed our relationship with each other.
FOR ANY WHO MAY CARE...We also took up our ward challenge of reading the Book of Mormon together which has strengthened our relationship with God. The triangle of God, Beamer, and I is a true idea that I learned in Young Women that as we grow closer to God Beams and I grow so closer together. Beams and I value so much the time we spend reading about the truths and history of this precious gospel. I am grateful to all those who encouraged me throughout my life to learn and strengthen my testimony. Love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment