Friday, December 17, 2010



Of course we had our annual friend dinner party right before Thanksgiving, what a blast and for the second year in row I forgot to take pics of our friends and only got pics of the table and my little treat bags I made to give out. Sheesh, Sarah! I usually always bust out that dang camera. What a blessing it is to have such good friends though, I am always amazed by the friends Heavenly Father blesses me with. What a wonderful blessing. Sheesh!

I Just want to say that the best kind of friends are those that are genuine, and love with all their heart. I hope to be that kind of friend. I think of the scripture that says the best master is the best servant. Our relationships are beautified as we humble ourselves and truly serve those we care about, even those we sometimes don't care about and serve them. When we are in the service of our friends, we are serving God, as the scriptures say and man we gotta give as much as we can to our God. He is a pretty amazing Dad!

No comments: