Saturday, April 23, 2011

Friends back together again, it was great to remember all the good times!






Childhood and Teenage Friends Raechel, Michelle, and Kelleen



Just had to put in Kell's cat kitz, or however ya spell it:), who has been here through all the years.





College Friends, Rachel, Amy, and Kelleen


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sooooooooooooooooo FUN!! Brought back alot of fun memories to see you girls back together!! Could this be a new tradition??? ha!! Thanks for organizing it Sarah!! The friendships you have are eternal!! Good friends are a special gift!! Love ya!!! Pati

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the fun pics Sar!!! It was such a fun weekend and I'm so glad we could get together with everyone again! Thanks for organizing it! Like my mom (apparently Mark! ha!) said, definitely eternal friends!!! Love it! Love ya!
Kell

Susan said...

It was fun for me to see your pictures too! So glad you gals have stayed in touch. I agree with Pati/Mark, "good friends are a special gift." I may get that in vinyl and put it on my wall!