Saturday, April 23, 2011

Date Nights






Just thought I'd show some beautiful pics of the temple I was lucky to get. Thought they looked beautiful with the sun shining down. Beautiful symbolism. :)






Beamer and I have tried our hardest to do date nights, sometimes we are successful and sometimes we fail, but this one was especially fun and I actually brought my camera. We went to the temple which can never go wrong and we were able to help do sealings. It is always a great reminder of our covenants. We later went to the recently opened chuck a rama. I usually do not like buffet's but since it was my turn to treat Beamer for I date I took him there and I ended up loving it. I know we went for our luncheon for our wedding day, but who remembers half the things on their crazy wedding day, terrible, I know.


Funny Faces at Dinner!

No comments: