All of us buddies from FCHD. What a blast!
My Good Friend, Sarah Roose. We made it through the program together like champions!
Meet the challenge! Ha:)
I am happy to be graduated. I must say thought that it is not over. On Monday I met with and advisor on figuring out whether or not to do an Alternative route to teacher licensing or go back to school. She gave me a lot of good information. If I went back to school I'd have a second bachelor in Elementary Ed and a math endorsement. I love teaching and she said that was apparent and encouraged me to really think about it, which I planned on doing. I went home and prayed and prayed, feeling overwhelmed cause I needed to make the decision fast. If I wanted to take this route I would have to apply to the program by July, which means a ton of paper work and tests that need to be completed and graded. I know that I can't rush an answer and so I have prayed for comfort and that if it be right that things will fall into place. I am feeling more and more peace about this decision. I know it will be extremely tough, but worth it. It will allow me to have a secure license for a career and I hope in the future it will allow a good income so that Beamer and I can have many adventures with our family and be able to give back to so many that have given so much to us.
Beamer and I had hoped to be prego by now, and Heavenly Father has blessed us to know that it is not our time yet. I have been working to figure out what I need to do and I feel Heavenly Father is opening doors for me and opportunities. Not every person gets this chance and I am grateful for that. But trust me on this; we look forward to having a family as soon as we can when the time is right. Love you all!
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!
Emily and I are so proud of you. We love you.
Sarah, you are so sweet and such a great example to me, I hope you know that! We sure do miss you guys in the ward! Hope all is well! Love ya!
Post a Comment