Well I just took my Praxis II exam of content knowledge to get admitted into the program. I only had a few days to study and have been stressed because I know I had a ton of info I had to relearn. On Monday. I study for 15 hours straight with a few breaks in between and I did it. Sadly, it was on Beamer's birthday. I tried to make the best for him by making a delicious breakfast and taking him out to a sports grill. Oh and the awesome bday gifts he got. Ha.
Back to what I was saying, after much studying I took the test and I passed. I was so grateful, cause when I had taken the practice test I was bombing em. I know Heavenly Father's help was the only way I made. For my scores (all out of 30) I got 24 on English, 26 on math, 21 on social studies, and 26 on science. My Total score was 177 and I need to get 150, I think that is out of 200. Anyways. I am so happy and releived. Glad to have the major part of the checklist checked off.
No comments:
Post a Comment